Justina Valentine is a well-known name in the music industry in the United States. She is a rapper, singer, and composer. Her songs “Candy Land” with rapper Fetty Wap, “All The Way,” and “Unbelievable” helped her become a star. Scarlet Letter was the name of the album she put out in 2016. She also joined MTV’s Wild N’ Out for its eighth season. Check out Justina Valentine’s bio to learn more about her boyfriend, age, height, weight, net worth, and many other facts about her childhood.
Justina Valentine Bio, Age & Family
What’s Justina Valentine’s age? The 14th of February, 1987, is her birthday. He is 33 years old right now. Valentine was born in New Jersey, in Passaic County. She was born in the United States and is of mixed heritage. She grew up in a musical family, and as a child she did theatre and dance. The public does not know who her father and mother are. As far as her education goes, she has a high school diploma.
Justina Valentine Height & Weight
What is Justina Valentine’s height? She is 5 feet 8 inches tall, which is 1.72 metres or 172 cm. She is about 57 kg (127 lb) heavy. Her measurements are 34, 26, and 37 inches. She wears a 33 C bra size. She has blue eyes and red hair that looks like cherries.
|Real Name||Justina Valentine|
|Famous As||Model, Rapper, Song Writer|
|Birthday||February 14, 1987|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Weight||57 Kg (127 lbs)|
|Body Stats||34-26-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Hair Color||Cherry Red|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $3 million|
Justina Valentine Boyfriend
Who does Justina Valentine go out with right now? She is currently single. She doesn’t know anything about her love life. Her past relationships are also not known to the public.
Justina Valentine Career & Net Worth
Timeline of Justina Valentine’s Career: Valentine has always liked hip hop and pop. In 2006, she began making her own music and recording it. Route 80 was her first mixtape, which she put out in 2012. Valentine, her 2013 EP, made her famous when it debuted at No. 38 on the iTunes R&B charts. In 2014, she came out with her second mixtape, called “Red Velvet.” She also released her studio album, Scarlet Letter, in 2016. That same year, she joined the cast of Season 8 of MTV’s Wild ‘N Out.
How much does Justina Valentine have in her bank account? Her main way to make money is by singing. As of 2020, her net worth is thought to be around $3 million.
About Justina Valentine, the facts
- Valentine has a sound that is a mix of pop and soul.
- She has had songs on the charts and on major radio stations.
- She uses social media sites and apps.
- She has a million people who follow her on Instagram.
- She is also liked for the way she wears her hair and clothes.
- Valentine was chosen to co-host a new version of the MTV dating game show Singled Out with rapper and fellow Wild ‘N Out cast member Conceited. The show premiered in November 2018 and was only shown on the network’s YouTube channel.
- She owns J Valentina Boutique as well.
- She has her own line of products, including lingerie that starts at $39 and is very affordable.
- She also sells tote bags there if you spend more than $50.
- She also likes to get tattoos.