For some people, it very annoying to have facial hair, but getting rid of unwanted hair is easy. It depends on the methods which you choose, you can get rid of hair for days, weeks, or months. You can try out the below-mentioned remedies
We assume that you don’t have any skin conditions, like harsh acne or rashes. If you do have any skin conditions, do not, in any situation, use any of the below. It would just make it worse. And see a dermatologist. Let’s go!
For the record, people may select this option to remove their facial hair only once in two years. Then they will hate the results and remember why because they avoided it for so long. And for waxing, you have to go to a good salon, where the quality products are used. Because if they used unhygienic products then it may rash your skin.
- This method helps you remove facial hair from the roots.
- It means that your hair doesn’t come back for 3–4 weeks, at least.
- This method also removes the peach fuzz and tan. It’s quite cost-effective.
- It is not only the most painful of all the options.
- If done regularly, the pulling action might give your wrinkles over time.
- It leaves the skin inflammation and makes it prone to Sunspots if you go out in Sun without sunscreen. For me, it also leads to acne.
- It might also lead to post-inflammatory pigmentation when exposed to Sun – read as blackening of the skin.
This can be done at a dermatologist, or you can get dermaplaning kits at home. This is the number 1 choice of most of the people to remove the sideburns. Always use sunscreen, and always moisturize.
- This removes peach fuzz and is almost painless.
- It can be easily done at home very quickly.
- So when you want to see results ASAP, this is the method of choice.
- It’s cost-effective (I do recommend not reusing your dermaplaning devices. Just throw them after one use).
- The hair grows back quickly because it’s not removed from the roots
- And you might see stubble because it cuts the hair from the middle rather than removing from the roots.
This choice of hair removal is good only for mustache and eyebrows. Because it is very painful if you are going to thread your full face. It can make your skin itchy and red. So after threading tries always use sunscreen to protect your open pores.
- When done at a good salon, your eyebrows look cleaner.
- The hair is removed from the roots, so you would be hair-free for longer.
- Cheap and cost-effective.
- The skin might get irritated if your skin is very sensitive.
- You have to find “the salon” that does your eyebrows well.
- Generally, it can’t be done at home.
Hair Removal Creams
Keeping it 100% honest, most of the people do not use this method of hair removal for their faces. Because there are specialized facial hair removal creams available. It might be okay if you have small hair. But for those, who have very significant facial hair, so this won’t work for them.
Some of the best facial hair removing creams are expensive. Also, not healthy for all, if you have sensitive skin, because it might lead to skin irritation and rash.
You have to do a patch test before using any cream on your neck or the back of your wrist. Please, ladies.
- Cost-effective and painless.
- It is a cheap method to remove facial hair.
- You can do it at home.
- Hair grows back soon.
- It can irritate your sensitive skin.
- Quality hair removing creams are very expensive.
Electric Hair Removal
This is also the best choice if you want to remove hair from your entire face (except eyebrows) right before a function. It is a very easy method and you can do it anywhere.
- Removes peach fuzz give you smoother/brighter skin.
- It can be done at home. Easier makeup application.
- Cheap and effective.
- Not any that I can think of.
The laser is also another treatment to get rid of facial hair. It is a costly technique but it will give results according to your skin type. Some people find it very beneficial. But a few have to do it more times to get the desired results.
- Relatively more permanent than other methods.
- You will get a brighter skin.
- You have to find a doctor that you can trust. Sun exposure can lead to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Expensive and time-consuming.
- If you are planning to get pregnant later, your hormones would go haywire. It means that your laser won’t last as long as it would if there was no hormonal volatility.
Always remember, facial hair is perfectly normal. And if you don’t want to go the facial hair removal way, it’s perfectly fine.